The Best Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gamers Ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call of Duty 4 PS3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zieno
I spend Quality time with my local ADMIN : D
Zieno

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty 4   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Discuss the game here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 pm

mmm yeah. best online game in my opinion... maybe cause im like the best at it... i dunno. i have yet to try CoD5 tho
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 am

Lololol! Imma try CoD4 when I get my PS3 (end of school year).
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:37 pm

dude yeah send me a friend request so we can party up cause you DONT EVER want to be on the team that im playing against... hehe
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Razz Hey Imma send you a friend invite. Go to "Profile">"Friends and Foes" and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:04 pm

*facepalm* WHY DID I NEED TO SELL IT!! WHY!!!

Last edited by xgm on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You spelled "why" wrong lol. You put "we" WE DID I NEED blah blah blah...)
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Mbe yo gt hi n the hed tht dy and wer't thking strght?

^Wtf use grammar dumbass. You sound retarded. -Alex lol!
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:04 pm

Someone totally edited my above statement...

Anyways, i got an all time record in my ratio! 132 to 39! that's like 2.6 to 1 ^^
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 pm

I didnt do it. Maybe it was Koko, or maybe it was OLR? I doubt it was Alex, or the forum leader guy person.
Back to top Go down
Creek
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:49 am

I love CoD4 have yet to play it online though Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Call of Duty 4 PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty 4 PS3   Call of Duty 4 PS3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty 4 PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Gamers :: Gaming :: Sony Systems-
Jump to: