The Best Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gamers Ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TESIV:Oblivion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

TESIV:Oblivion Empty
PostSubject: TESIV:Oblivion   TESIV:Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:50 am

Oblivion is a game i truly recommend it is for PS3 also and Xbox (first) is a Role Playing game you like do everything bad graphics though but not that bad but good graphics for a game that has been made in 2006-07 i highly recommend you at least rent this game it is not fun watching when you can play.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: TESIV:Oblivion   TESIV:Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:58 am

Hmmm let me search this game up...
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: TESIV:Oblivion   TESIV:Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:39 pm

ooh i have that! im a level 55 Imperial with Full Daedric enchanted with Warrior attributes xD epic lol. And im a master at all the skills except merchantile (unlimited gold glitch : P) no need to sell stuff anymore lolz.

I own all houses ^^ although the Skingrad Rosethorn Hall is my main one... In there is my Full Glass Archer set, Full Ebony Mage set, Full Daedric Warrior set, The Imperial Dragon Armour set, and the hella hard to get Crusader Set!!!! I can't wear the Crusader anymore lol. I killed too many people xD It's good for keeps tho.

but when my PS3 broke... the hardrive went with it xO... i dunno if i should start over again Neutral

Last edited by xgm on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had more stuff to brag about xD)
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: TESIV:Oblivion   TESIV:Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:31 pm

xgm wrote:
ooh i have that! im a level 55 Imperial with Full Daedric enchanted with Warrior attributes xD epic lol. And im a master at all the skills except merchantile (unlimited gold glitch : P) no need to sell stuff anymore lolz.

I own all houses ^^ although the Skingrad Rosethorn Hall is my main one... In there is my Full Glass Archer set, Full Ebony Mage set, Full Daedric Warrior set, The Imperial Dragon Armour set, and the hella hard to get Crusader Set!!!! I can't wear the Crusader anymore lol. I killed too many people xD It's good for keeps tho.

but when my PS3 broke... the hardrive went with it xO... i dunno if i should start over again Neutral

i am level 18 all the daedric staffs a level 18 can get skeleton key,umbra better dark brother hood armor all the game add ons except for that razor crap that SH*t is weak..
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: TESIV:Oblivion   TESIV:Oblivion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:47 pm

^ not bad i guess lol.

I've made my descision... I'm restarting the game!! Very Happy I'm already level 15 with 3 mil lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TESIV:Oblivion   TESIV:Oblivion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TESIV:Oblivion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Gamers :: Gaming :: Xbox360-
Jump to: