The Best Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gamers Ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexiest Picture Contest!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xgm
Admin
xgm

Sexiest Picture Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 am

Alrite so Zieno and I decided to make a sexiest pic contest...

Rules:

- Has to be you of course lol. If pictures of super models at a photo shoot start popping up, im gonna have to change the rules a bit hm?
- Anyone can join.
- The contests start when we have enough people. (like 4 to 5)
- There will be ZERO and I mean ZERO negative comments like "You're ugly" or "OMG HIDEOUS" That's just... low
- We'll find judges who aren't biased and who don't know what we look like

Reward for 1st place: Gold Egg
Reward for 2nd place: Silver Egg
Reward for 3rd place: EAT SHIT!

- If you don't play dragon cave, you can still join the contest but u won't get anything out of it. You might get the sexiest pic award. Isn't that rewarding in itself?

P.S- For all of you who are all paranoid about online predators and that crap, chill. No one can find you, or even hope to find you with a pic. But if you post your adress and your social security number with the pic... then lol you're retarded. Jk.

Post here saying "Sign me up" or sumthing like that and i'll approve you. The judge isn't on this forum so the results will stay as unbiased as i can make them.

Last edited by xgm on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zieno
I spend Quality time with my local ADMIN : D
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:12 am

Xgm lol we're admins, We approve ourselves! XD anyway...Approved! I'm already in so is xgm =D good luck trying to beat us...
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 am

Geez dude way to encourage contestants xD This is a friendly competition. We won't rate you from a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being ugly ass... We'll just vote on which one is the sexiest ^^ (btw you don't have to be hot to be sexy. It's all about the pose and such)
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

O: NUUUU no one is coming. D:
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Chill Zieno lol. I don't expect people to come until like a week. They're too self conscious I guess. Anyways, here's my entry.

https://2img.net/h/i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196/xgm_xg5/359.jpg

And let's give it up for the hella fine and sexy... SHDOKNITE! He doesn't have an account yet so... I'll enter it for him.

http://linkvalidator.net/warn.php?p=aHR0cDovL2ltZzI1Ni5pbWFnZXNoYWNrLnVzL2ltZzI1Ni80NDYwL2ZpbGUwMDgzYS5qcGc=

Last edited by xgm on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:41 pm

aren't girls suppose to vote if there are gay ppl in my forum i will give them no access to the whole forum except for a new GaY PpL forum Bisexuals Metros no lesbos the lesbos and bisexual girls get to stay with the admins.
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Cmon alex post your pic.... NOT A PIC THAT SHOWS A BEAR
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:51 pm

XULT, we'd prefer it if chicks judge but some guys can tell if others are sexy. Like they notice good features and such

And LOL at above xD

Last edited by xgm on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 pm

WE NEED MORE FREAKIN CONTESTANTS!!!! O: oh wait...<_< >_>.....
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Zieno wrote:
Cmon alex post your pic.... NOT A PIC THAT SHOWS A BEAR
what happend to your fake picture here is me
Sexiest Picture Contest! 69228125-Full
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:16 pm

That's hawt
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Well you shouldn't really be an asshole to us since we're all you've got in this lonely little forum and you know it.

ALSO, if i leave, id bet you anything in the world that Alex and maybe Zieno would leave too. We don't take to dick fucks too kindly. I'll give you a chance to swallow your pride and pretend this never happened. You down?
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:23 pm

oh heel my compy is laging alot O:
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:24 pm

xgm wrote:
Well you shouldn't really be an asshole to us since we're all you've got in this lonely little forum and you know it.

ALSO, if i leave, id bet you anything in the world that Alex and maybe Zieno would leave too. We don't take to dick fucks too kindly. I'll give you a chance to swallow your pride and pretend this never happened. You down?
i am down like a clown charlie brown.
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Nice and catchy. Alrite we're cool then
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:26 pm

ok guys lets sweep up the fight.(delete it)
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Zieno wrote:
but any wys the shove it down your throat thing do you think i was serious?have a sence of humor. No
Back to top Go down
OLRfan
I am Zieno
OLRfan

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 pm

XULT(TFL) wrote:
Zieno wrote:
but any wys the shove it down your throat thing do you think i was serious?have a sence of humor. No

I do and that was just a stupid thing to say.
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:34 pm

OLRfan wrote:
XULT(TFL) wrote:
Zieno wrote:

I do and that was just a stupid thing to say.
well do you think i would like to have a metal rod in that place no i didn't but i thought maybe he is joking because on my forum nothing will be toking seriously and it will not be tolerated so just a little warning.
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:09 pm

every body read the GTA forum and you can make your own stickys just don't make too much.
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Picture Contest!   Sexiest Picture Contest! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:04 pm

yay stickys!
Back to top Go down

Sexiest Picture Contest!
Page 1 of 1