The Best Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gamers Ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who votes on forum holidays?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

Who votes on forum holidays? Empty
PostSubject: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 pm

how about forum holidays anybody and birthdays?
Back to top Go down
OLRfan
I am Zieno
OLRfan

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:58 pm

sure.
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:01 pm

oh i banned my cousin.LOL the stupid guy that likes gran race or sum shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Zieno
I spend Quality time with my local ADMIN : D
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Sure!
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Wait so if it's a forum holiday, do we like not post? lol.
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 pm

xgm wrote:
Wait so if it's a forum holiday, do we like not post? lol.
no i mean like celerbrating you favorite video game's birthdays your forums friends birthday's and give warez for christmas but for you hannuka you jew and valentine's day girl's and boy's only no gays.and everything else
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 pm

oh ok. although i still dont understand the wares thing heh. ill look into it
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:33 pm

xgm wrote:
oh ok. although i still dont understand the wares thing heh. ill look into it
warez is free software that cost money
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:01 pm

O: valtines? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF like we'll be getting girls to come here without me and xgm and shdo's and MAYBE MAYBE rip's pic without that bear next the the tree.and boys and girls for valintines thingy...er like a couple for a day ...? NUT GOING TO HAPPEN O:< and if it does i will shoot poeple on halo or if i get cod4 again i will shoot poeple there!
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:09 pm

Zieno wrote:
O: valtines? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF like we'll be getting girls to come here without me and xgm and shdo's and MAYBE MAYBE rip's pic without that bear next the the tree.and boys and girls for valintines thingy...er like a couple for a day ...? NUT GOING TO HAPPEN O:< and if it does i will shoot poeple on halo or if i get cod4 again i will shoot poeple there!
awww way to show respect for you forum leader.You make me fell special not really
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Anything but valintines day....*renembers last valintines day* ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who votes on forum holidays?   Who votes on forum holidays? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who votes on forum holidays?
Page 1 of 1