The Best Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gamers Ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MechQuest(created by AE)

Go down 
+2
Kokokai
Zieno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zieno
I spend Quality time with my local ADMIN : D
Zieno

MechQuest(created by AE) Empty
PostSubject: MechQuest(created by AE)   MechQuest(created by AE) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Kokokai
Admin
Kokokai

PostSubject: Re: MechQuest(created by AE)   MechQuest(created by AE) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm

hey did you guys participate in the friday the 13th event before it was removed with the super mega awesome jameson mecha? if you missed it you missed one hella awesome mecha cause it was just plain UBER D:
Back to top Go down
OLRfan
I am Zieno
OLRfan

PostSubject: Re: MechQuest(created by AE)   MechQuest(created by AE) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:52 am

mechquest is boring, if you ask me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: MechQuest(created by AE)   MechQuest(created by AE) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:07 pm

I don't play Mechquest that much.....I think I forgot my username and password for it too..

Nvm I didnt.
Back to top Go down
Zieno
I spend Quality time with my local ADMIN : D
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: MechQuest(created by AE)   MechQuest(created by AE) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm

I didnt like the game. eh everyone has diffrent oppions.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Eye
I Barely Post
Dragon Eye

PostSubject: Re: MechQuest(created by AE)   MechQuest(created by AE) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm

it stunk worse than balls
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: MechQuest(created by AE)   MechQuest(created by AE) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:40 pm

I haven't tried it so.......... ITS GAY! jk lol. I think the staff are just pushing it with Mechquest. It's just a futuristic style of AQ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MechQuest(created by AE)   MechQuest(created by AE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MechQuest(created by AE)
Page 1 of 1