The Best Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Gamers Ever

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)

Go down 
+2
Kokokai
Zieno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zieno
I spend Quality time with my local ADMIN : D
Zieno

Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Empty
PostSubject: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Discuss the games here. (Have fun)http://www.xgenstudios.com/play/stickarena
Back to top Go down
Kokokai
Admin
Kokokai

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:43 pm

hey this game is fun though there is a lot of cussing from other people which gets quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:50 am

i own at this game,give me a fuking baseball bat and your ass is out of the park‚=' т '=
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 pm

WOOOOOOOO STICK ARENA OWNS PEOPLE! I am good at that game-cept when I'm on my laggy comp. Sad. I will totally haottori' haxor you.
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Give me a pistol and i will pwn all your asses!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Eye
I Barely Post
Dragon Eye

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm

f*ck yall all i need is a pistol and ill kill ya
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Dragoneye wrote:
no this guy right here sucks who is voting to ban him,me

Last edited by XULT(TFL) on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:59 pm

LETS GOOOO PEOPLE! ILL OWN YOU ALL.
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:20 pm

XULT(TFL) wrote:
Dragoneye wrote:
no this guy right here sucks who is voting to ban him,me

eh i cnesored his cuss any way unless he behaves dont make him a Admin.
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:03 pm

I could be in a coma while playing this game and still kill you guys........ with my fists....

P.S- Yeah that guy's out of control lol. It's kinda funny actually xD
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:30 am

Heheh I think its funny what Xgm just said considering I OWNED HIM IN STICK ARENA YESTERDAY!
Back to top Go down
Zieno
Zieno

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 am

Lol rip.
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Rip suck on my balls. I raped YOU AND ANITESH 20 kills 5 deaths. And i was lagging yesterday
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Pshhh I was a noob back then. NOW I OWN!!!!! ANd Xgm...we were BOTH lagging.

And I just beat Zieno and Koko. 1st place, 2nd place, 1st place, tied game, tied game, 1st place, and 1st place!

So now what? Smile
Back to top Go down
XULT(TFL)
Owner
Owner
XULT(TFL)

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Alex wrote:

And I just beat Zieno and Koko. 1st place, 2nd place, 1st place, tied game, tied game, 1st place, and 1st place!

So now what? Smile
back then then they didn't want me now i'm hot they all on me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru3Oyt-wz5w
Back to top Go down
xgm
Admin
xgm

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Alex wrote:

So now what? Smile

At my prime, i was 1st place by a mile. Always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)   Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stick Arena (and Go ballistick)(created by Xgen Studios)
Page 1 of 1